Long Time No See...

Hey Guys!! Long time no see. Wow this past month was HECKA busy. I am so sorry for not updating you guys for a WHOLE MONTH. Ya'll must have missed me! JK. I missed you guys though.

I was going to try and catch up on all my emails from the past month but... that's like 11 emails haha. So I'm going to try my best and update yall in this one email lol. 


First off... so much has happened it's CRAZY! I may or may not be a Cowgirl now 🤠😉

March 24-31: 
- We did service for a member in our ward and helped him clean out his storage unit
- We went to this members house and decorated some eggs for easter!
- Easter Sunday was AMAZING! We had so many people come to church and I was able to talk to my fam that day 

April 1-8:
- We helped this lady rip out her carpet and deep clean her kitchen. It was super satisfying 
- We had General Conference weekend! Which is basically where we can watch and listen to our Prophet Russell M Nelson and some of his apostles speak to us on a live broadcast. It happens twice a year (April and October) It was a little bit sad this year because I didn't get to have my traditional cinnamon rolls with my family.  I love to hear our prophet and some of his apostles speak to us

 (Sister Stewart and I also made some tie blankets while watching! They fit our personalities so well lol. 🍓 and 🐮)

- That night our friend Breanna got BAPTIZED! It was such an amazing night. The spirit I felt in the room was so wonderful. I am so proud of Breanna and her decision to get baptized. It was the coolest thing to watch.
- April 8th I hit 3 months!! Wahoooo 🥳

April 9-15:
This was a crazy week!

- April 9th I hit 1,000,000 subscribers. I can't express how grateful I am. Thank you all so much for your support over the years. It means so much to me. I miss and love you all so much! 
- Celebrated Logan's Birthday (4/11) with some service! We helped move and clean out this house. They had a ton of boxes every where and needed help clearing it out. It was crazy! We were there from like 1:00 to 7:00 pm. That same day we actually did "exchanges." (Switching companies for the day) So I got to hang out with Sister Wooley and Sister Loran for the day. Little trio moment! It was a BLAST. 
- Later that night I walked into my apartment with a HUGE surprise from some of the Elders in our District. They wanted to congratulate me for hitting 1 mil and also celebrated for Logan's birthday. It was the sweetest thing. I almost cried lol (I'll have to post my reaction on TikTok)
- Had my 2nd zone conference!!
- April 13th was the day that I did something I never thought I would EVER do in my life. I went BRANDING for the first time!! All I can say is WOW... This is a piece of me that's been missing my whole life. I think I want a Ranch when I get married. 🙈
- April 14th we got invited to be speakers at this Youth Devotional. Basically we did a little Q&A with the youth and they got to ask us questions about missions. It was so much fun.

April 16-22:
- Went branding again!! LOVE IT! 🐮
- My district and I won this competition so the other team had to make us breakfast and it was delicious. I was completely knocked out on the floor after lol #Foodcoma
- Did some service at our members KOA. We racked leaves and had a blast while doing it haha.

April 23-30:
- Did some more Branding hahahah! Can you tell that we love it??
- April 27th we had TRANSFER NEWS! I found out I was staying and staying with my comp Sister Stewart!! We were so excited. 
- April 28th Our friend Jessika got BAPTIZED!! It was such a special day and I'm so glad I got to be apart of it. Jessika is so amazing and I am in awe every time I hear her testimony on Jesus Christ. The love she has for him is so beautiful. It was a very very special day.

May 1-6:
- Sunday May 5 we met this amazing girl named Payshunce. She is 16 years old and is the definition of the light of Christ. She decided to come to our church for the first time with her friend Maggie. She wanted to see what it's like and now we are teaching her!! We just love her!
- We also had a youth fireside and got to hear our Mission President speak to us! 

May 7-13:
- It was Mothers Day weekend and we decided to go grab flowers at Walmart and hand it to some of the mothers in our ward. Their are amazing people in our ward that have felt like second families to us. We are so grateful for the love and hugs they have given us since we can't hug our own moms right now. 
- May 8th I hit 4 months 🥳
- That Sunday (Mothers Day) Sister Stewart and I got asked to speak in church. I talked ALL about my mom and the Christ-like attributes she has. My mom is amazing and I love her so much.
- After Church that day we met this guy named Donald! HOLY COW.... this guy is amazing! He has so much to say about Jesus and the love he has for him is impeccable. We were so amazed. We are now teaching him and it is so fun!

Anyways that was my little update from the past month! I'm gonna try and be better at writing my emails haha! I promise! 🙈

I miss you all so much and I hope you enjoy these pictures from the past month! 

Pictures:

- I hit 1,000,000 subscribers!!! 🥹
- Us with Maggie and our tie dyed eggs!
- Really Pretty Montana Sunrise 🌅 
- Me and our Church Couch (my mom thinks its so funny that we have a church couch in our apartment bhaha)
- Picture with our tied blankets we made! 🍓🐮
- BREANNA'S BAPTISM!
- Me just doing personal study with my Hot Sauce (Sister Stewart thought it was so funny! What can I say... I like my hot sauce) 
- Us and our elk friend 
- Exchanges with Sister Wooley and Sister Loren
- Zone Conference!
- Me branding for the FIRST TIME!! (I was in charge of giving vaccines) 
- me passed out on the floor after eating a yummy breakfast haha 
- Doing some service and raking a ton of leaves
- More branding pictures
- JESSIKA'S BAPTISM 
- Me with my Ben and Jerry's icecream (iykyk)
            

















'






































Comments

  1. You’ve been missed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Kesley 💓

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you! Great pictures!🫶🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the update! Great picture! We miss you, hope to hear more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw kesley we miss you so much 🩷 love the updates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your amazing kesley!! You inspire me so much!! Every day god is reminding me to go out and be the best person ever! I miss your videos and you and Brock together but you’re doing amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was missing your content so much today that I started re-watching your summer videos from last year haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. How are you and Brock doing without talking as much?? We miss you so much Kesley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kesley you’re the best I miss seen you on the vlogs can’t wait for you to come back take care . From New York seen you a big hug

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sent you a big hug take care miss you Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your photos! when will u be home?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad your mission is going great and that you are having fun. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Missionary Adventure: Two Weeks in the Life of Sister LeRoy

Last Week in the MTC!!