It Got Canceled 😞



This week I had my FIRST baptism!!

SIKE... Let me tell you what happened

Highlights: 

- First off, we had dinner with the Boud family on Tuesday night. They have 3 little boys and they were so so adorable! Their house is in this beautiful area a little ways from the city and is perfect for farm land. Uncle Chris I promised I would find some land for you and I think I found the perfect place! 😉 

- We were talking to the parents about their windows and how they have the perfect view for the sunrises every morning. Well the next morning we get a text from the wife and it was a picture of the Sunrise that morning. It was GORGEOUS. (The picture is down below)

- We made some Easter Pillsbury cookies! If you know Brock and I, you know that we love to make every Holiday cookie they have haha! Had to carry on the tradition while we are away from each other 

- The next day we had the coolest experience happen to us. We were out sharing messages about Jesus Christ and had this feeling to go to this one house in the neighborhood. The thing is... this house didn't have the best background with missionaries. So it was a little nerve-wracking. We knocked on the door and a guy answered. I then asked if William was home (That's who we were there for) and this guy was so so kind and said "Yes! Let me go get him" then he let us inside! Apparently when he went to grab William he told him that 2 girls were here to see him. He was so confused and then popped his head around the corner and said "Oh Hey Guys!!" He was shocked to see us but seemed very happy too! We then asked if we could share a message and he was totally open to it. We also gave him a Book of Mormon and talked a little bit about it. He then told us that recently he has been wanting to become closer to God so he opened up the bible. He just had no idea where to start and then we showed up one day. He told us he doesn't believe in coincidences and that this was his sign to start in the Book Of Mormon. It was the coolest miracle ever. Sister Stewart and I walked out of his house literally jumping up and down because we were so excited. 

- Now let me tell you what happened with the baptism! So if you read my past emails you know that the first person I taught as a mission was this girl! Well her name is Shelley! We had her baptism date for March 1st and we were so so excited! She has been waiting for this day and is so ready! Well... the morning of her baptism we got a call from her saying her big dog ran right into her and took her out. She had to go to the ER and we think she might have broken her knee. So we had to cancel the Baptism! :( We felt so so bad for her and we're praying for a fast recovery! I'll definitely update you guys soon on how she is doing and if we reschedule the baptism!! #prayforshelley! 🙏

- The whole week was around 50⁰ then on Saturday it completely dropped down to 10⁰ and started snowing a ton haha! It was super fun though! 

- We went to go visit our friend Derek and his son, just to make sure they are doing good! (They are doing awesome btw.) Well on our way out we ran into another guy named Derek! We thought his truck was cool so we complimented it! Then we ended up just having a good conversation with him. He asked us what we were doing and we told him we are missionaries for our church. He then asked us what church and what time was our service at. We gave him the information and he told us that he was interested in going! So we told him we would save him a spot and he got super excited haha!! It was so cool because all we did was compliment his truck and now he wants to come to church with us!!! We can't wait!!

- Sunday we went to see Shelley! She is doing better but not the best! So keep her in your prayers! 

- Last but not least we met up with this girl named rose! She is the sweetest! She doesn't have the greatest hearing so when we share messages we have to kinda scream them to her haha! So that's kinda funny! But anyways we got to take a picture with her and we are going back to her house to share another message sometime next week! 🥳

I'm extremely grateful for the experiences I have had this week. I have felt Gods love for me so much and I know God loves each and everyone of you! I have this scripture that shows how much he loves us and it's one of my favs.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." 

Pictures:
- Picture of the beautiful sunrise from the Boud Family 
- me with my easter pillsbury cookies 
- funny car window sticker 
- me with a cute kitty 
- Picture with our friend Rose 
- our 50th time going to cafe rio for lunch lol
- started to snow outside!
- picture with the sisters again!
- Mine and Sister Stewarts messages 
- "I love Jesus"
- Us filling up the font for the baptism 
- us draning the font because it got canceled:(





































Comments

  1. Hey Kesley your doing amazing no matter what anyone says and I’m sooo glad your enjoying it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does the sticker on the window say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole

      Delete
    2. It’s from the show Supernatural!

      Delete
  3. I love the sticker on the car! Representing one of my favorite shows, Supernatural! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kesley! I would love to meet you sometime while you’re in Montana! I’m a huge fan of you and your family❤️ I love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you so much I’m a big fan of you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Missionary Adventure: Two Weeks in the Life of Sister LeRoy

Last Week in the MTC!!

MONTANA HERE I COME!!!