NEW SISTER???

 
New transfer = New SISTER!! YAYYY! We got a new sister in our area and she is the sweetest!! She is gonna love it here!

This week was kinda crazy! It didn't start off the best :((( but towards the end it got way better!!


Highlights of the week:

- This is why my week started off not the best... On p-day I had the worst day of my life...lol I'm probably being so dramatic but it sucked. I woke up so so ready to talk to Brock and my family and then I remembered that Brock told me his p-day this week got switched to Wednesday!!! So I couldn't talk to him 😩 Now I have to wait another week to talk to him! What will I ever do! Jk jk 🤣

- Well because last Saturday was transfer news... We have some people leaving our District. Rip to Elder Morgan and Elder Richards. Both of them are going to a new area in Montana! I'm so excited for them. They are going to do so many good things! So to celebrate as a District one last time we went to breakfast that morning. It was delicious!

- Good news about Transfers is we are getting a new sister! She is the sweetest girl and we are so happy to have her in our District!

- Wednesday we went to a members house for dinner and they invited us to go to the youth activity they had that night. They were doing a little campfire and cooking some hotdogs and smores. It was so so much fun and we got to know some of the members better!

- Saturday and Sunday was Stake Conference! Basically stake conference is where you can go and listen to people speak about the Gospel and their personal experiences! 

- After Stake conference on Saturday. One of our leaders in the mission took our whole district to Cafe Rio for Dinner!! 

Oh and after he gave Sister Stewart and I "Smore Clusters" from Costco. I was SO HYPED! Have yall had the smore clusters cause if you haven't you are missing out haha. 

Although this week didn't start off the best it ended super good! I just love this Gospel and the area I'm in! I don't know if I ever want to leave 🙈


PICTURES!! 📸: 

- Sister Stewart and I at the Youth Campfire activity
- Sister Stewart and I at sonic
- Last picture before our District splits up :(
- a cute picture/scripture study in the car 
- a picture of us downtown 
- video of us doing the Wave 🌊
- us playing Pickle Ball early in the morning #sotried lol
- Remember the weasels I talked about... well we went back and I took a picture with one haha 
- Stake Conference with flowers someone gave us!































Comments

  1. Maybe next time you can talk to Brock

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like your having a blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing great Kes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep going!!! loving these blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you having fun on your mission?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Missionary Adventure: Two Weeks in the Life of Sister LeRoy

Last Week in the MTC!!

MONTANA HERE I COME!!!