I Think I Like This Little Life...


The trend before I left on my mission was "I think I like this little life" and I literally can't get that song out of my head! It's so funny but SO annoying hahahah! Everytime I start to sing it I think of my mom and sisters and how I just annoyed them so bad with it 🀣🀣  

Is this song still trending on Tiktok? Just curious πŸ™ˆπŸ‘€

Anyways this was a very fun week! It was Sister Wooleys Birthday and we did a ton of fun things to celebrate!! 

Highlights from this week:

- We had Lunch with the Birthday girl and got her this fluffy Green Bunny from Walmart! She loved it!! 🐰

- The elders thought it would be fun to get some decorations and go decorate her apartment door! They asked us if we could help and it turned out so cute!! (Pic down below)

- We had extra decorations from decorating her door so we decided to use the rest to decorate the room we have District Council in! I videoed us surprising her and I'm gonna have my parents post it on my Tiktok! So go check it out! πŸ˜‰

- We did a little Road trip again to see Breanna! She is the cutest!

- That night we drove back home and got some icecream with our District! I got Cotton Candy flavor and it was *Chefs Kiss* 

- Sunday was St. Patricks Day!! Our ward was having a Potluck! I had no idea what this was until I came on my mission! Apparently it's where everyone sticks around after church and we all have food! They had yummy desserts and I got to hang out with some of the Youth!! 

- TRANSFER NEWS!! Sunday night we had our call that tells us if we stay in an area or go to a new one and if Sister Stewart and I stay companions or not!! Well... Take your guesses! Am I staying or going somewhere new? 

Hurry 

3
2
1....

I'M STAYING!!! And Sister Stewart and I are still going to be Companions!!! πŸ₯³ This is gonna be so fun! I LOVE the area I'm in and all the people in it! I can't wait to be here for another 6 weeks πŸ₯°

I'm so grateful for the savior and his sacrifice he made for us! Because of his sacrifice I have been able to come out to Montana and share his Gospel! Although I miss my Family and all of you guys, I'm so happy to be out here and be a Missionary!!

Here is a little scripture that I read this week:

2 Nephi 28:32 

"For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts."

God is so merciful and he will always have his hand reaching out to us. He is ready to grab your hand when you are. ❣️

Pictures:

- Lunch for birthday girl 
- Video of us giving Sister Wooley her birthday present
- Birthday girls door all decorated (thanks to the Elders)
- District Council birthday celebration 
- District getting icecream 
- The Sisters and I after getting icecream
- Me and this cute little town 





















 


Comments

  1. I hope u are enjoying urself and we all miss u on social media

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandson is on mish in Missoula. You close?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love u so much kesπŸ’& we miss you even more πŸ₯²

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you Kesley.And everyone is so proud of you on social media.We can’t wait for you to be back again.We miss you like crazy but we know it’s not too long until your back❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey my email is fandraia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. we love you Kesley hopefully you’re having fun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Missionary Adventure: Two Weeks in the Life of Sister LeRoy

Last Week in the MTC!!

MONTANA HERE I COME!!!