I'm going to PROM???

There wasn't a ton going on this week but we did have a few cool things happen! So let's jump right in! 

Highlights:

- Wednesday was ZOCO (Zone Conference). This is a BIG thing for missionaries. All the girls will get a new dress just so they can wear it at ZOCO haha. It's basically a high school prom dance but without the dates, and dancing

- I learned a ton from ZOCO and got to meet so many other missionaries! It was so much fun! After ZOCO I had a meeting with our mission president. The first thing he asks me is "Can you see well? Do you need glasses?" I was so confused lol. Apparently he told me that while he was teaching us, he saw me holding my journal really close to my face. So he thought I couldn't see very well. But I think I was just doing that so I could really focus on what I was writing and to make my handwriting look good haha. Now I question everyday if I need glasses. I guess we will see 🀷‍♀️

- Thrusday we had a cool little miracle! We were trying to find this one girl but there wasn't an apartment number on her address. So we decided to knock a few doors to see if they could help us find what apartment she is in. We knocked on 7 doors and almost every single one didn't answer until... we got to this one door. A guy opens it and was like "HEYYYY WHATS UPPPP!!!" All excited. We were so confused because we have never seen this guy before and he was so happy to see us! His name is Derek and he is pretty awesome! We are coming back on Saturday to meet his 9 year old son and to teach them about Jesus Christ!

- Friday we met this other guy named Daniel who had very good questions! We told him we can come back and answer all the questions he had and he was excited about that! It's so fun to meet new people! 

- Saturday we met with Derek and Daniel and they both went really well! Derek and his son have 3 ferrets as pets and we got to hold them!! I didn't get a picture sadly but it was so fun! Now I really want to get a pet ferret haha! Mom can we get one? πŸ™

It was a very chill week! My first ZOCO was an absolute blast and I cant wait for the next one! I will update you guys if I ever need glasses but I think I'm good haha right now... I hope πŸ˜…


Here is a quote that I loved from the talk I listened to this week:

"We have a loving Heavenly Father who will see that we receive every blessing and every advantage that our own desires and choices allow." - Kingdom of Glory: Dallin H. Oaks 

Pictures: 
- My amazing District! 
- My whole entire zone (all the missionaries in my area)
- Me and some others eating lunch with President Anderson 
- Sister Stewart and I by the temple 
- mirror pic with the sisters
- cute bunnies I found 
- me so excited about the bunnies
- Cute gas station mirror pic 
- gorgeous sunset 
- paper boat I made at church 







































Comments

  1. Sounds like an amazing week! Your post has become the highlight of my week. I’ve started looking into churches near me (not exactly lds) but a way for me to surround myself with GOD πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing amazing things kesley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come back home πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

    ReplyDelete
  4. you’re doing amazing things, and we love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud of you, Kes! Love you girl!🫢🏽

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kelsey well done amazing news well done God is always with us πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt appreciation for the incredible work you're doing in your missionary endeavors. Your dedication, compassion, and unwavering commitment to making a positive impact in the lives of others are truly inspiring.

    Your selflessness and tireless efforts to spread love, hope, and faith are making a significant difference in the world. Whether it's through your acts of kindness, your words of encouragement, or your willingness to lend a helping hand, you are touching the hearts and souls of countless individuals and communities.

    Your work is a shining example of the power of kindness and the difference that one person can make in the world. Please know that your efforts are recognized and deeply valued by so many, myself included.

    As you continue on your mission, may you find strength in knowing that you are making a meaningful difference in the lives of others. Your compassion and dedication are truly commendable, and I am grateful for the positive impact you are bringing to the world.

    Thank you for all that you do. You are truly making the world a better place, one act of kindness at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Work Kesley!! So proud of gou

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Missionary Adventure: Two Weeks in the Life of Sister LeRoy

Last Week in the MTC!!

MONTANA HERE I COME!!!