Will Jessica From Chicken Girls Make a Comeback!?


Remember in 2019 when I got to be an actress for Chicken Girls!? Well my characters name was Jessica and apparently I really do look like a Jessica haha!? Let me explain 👇

 Highlights from this past week: 

Last P-day, someone invited my district and me to play some pickleball. I was thinking it would be in a small gym with just my district and me, but I was wrong haha. As we were walking in, I saw people who were absolute sweats at pickleball. Like these are the people who are retired from their jobs and play pickleball every single day. I got so nervous to play, but it ended up being so good. My first game was with this man named Mark, and we absolutely crushed the other team! It was a ton of fun!!

- We had dinner with the Hatfield family again and I got to see their cute little dog Moki. Everytime we go over there it makes me miss Bailey and Lucy :( 

- I guess I look like a Jessica! On Wednesday we had District Council! We were talking about what our names would be if we didn't know each others already. Everyone said I looked like an "Ava or Jessica" which is funny because my actress name for the Chicken Girls series was "Jessica" haha very fitting I guess! Maybe Jessica will make a comeback!? 😏

- That night we had dinner with the Davenports! THEY WERE THE SWEETEST FAMILY! Sister Davenport made snack packs for us, so we could have tons of snacks throughout the week. It was the sweetest thing 🥹

- We took a little Road Trip on Wednesday and met this cute girl named Breanna! We were talking with her and put her on date for Baptism!! She was so excited and can't wait for that day! 

- Thursday we were going up to a members Ranch to help with calving!! I did not have the right type of shoes for calving lol so that morning we went to the store and I purchased some new BOOTS! Hehe! 

- Sadly we ended up missing the calves being born 🥲 but we got to see them and pet some of them!

- Friday we helped our friend Shelley paint her house! She wanted to paint her deck this dark green color and it was a blast! Shelley is literally my favorite person and it was so fun to help her!

- That night we had dinner with the Taft's! THEY ARE THE FUNNIEST COUPLE!! The whole night we talked about our missions! The husband went on a mission back in 2011 and ended up showing us all his paper planners! It was crazy to see how different his mission was compared to missions now. All of our planning stuff now days are on our phones haha! 

- Saturday we did some companion exchanges!! I was with Sister Wooley for the day! She is the sweetest most christlike person you will ever know!! She is awesome!!


Next week we have transfers!! So that means I find out if I move to another area or stay in the one I'm in right now! I also find out if Sister Stewart and I are still going to be companions! 
I absolutely love the area I'm in and I'm gonna be so sad if I have to leave! But I guess we will see what happens! 🙈

Remember Jesus Christ loves all of you!! I'm so grateful to be out here in Montana doing what I'm doing! I love my savior and I want everyone to feel the love and joy he has for all of us!! 💗 

Picture time!: 

- Road Trip!! 
- Us playing Pickleball 
- Me showing Sister Stewart all of the movies that have come out since she has been gone lol (Mario and Wonka)
- My new BOOTS 🤩
- Cute momma cow with her Baby 
- Baby cow 🥹
- Pretty View 
- Ranch Selfie 
- Car Selfie 
- Me and Sister Wooley 




















Comments

  1. Kesley do you still talk to Brock on your p days??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would of cried having to miss my first baptism day on a mission 🥺 but we miss you kels

    ReplyDelete
  3. your gleeming joy i was looking back on youtube and now seeing you on your mission your a whole different person in a good way and im just so proud of you ,You made me want to learn about the Lord and be more like you . miss you x~fan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Missionary Adventure: Two Weeks in the Life of Sister LeRoy

Last Week in the MTC!!

MONTANA HERE I COME!!!